Monday, August 21, 2006

Decisions

Kenneth Hoffman

Dear Diary,

Next week – summer vacation! I can’t wait for Saturday!I think I’ll meet the guys at Speedy’s garage. I got this cool retractable box cutter. We’ll probably go out Saturday night and streak some cars. Nicky has it in for the Science teacher for always calling us down for noise. If I don’t do that, I could go over to the Shop Rite and apply for that job cutting up cardboard for the paper drive. It pays twenty whole dollars for only three hours work. I could use the cash.

I found this old baseball bat at the lot. Me and the guys could climb that fence in the park and shag rocks at the windows of the houses across the street. By the time they find out where the rocks are coming from, we’ll be long gone. Or I could meet the baseball coach and try to get on the Little League team as an advisor. I get to go to a Yankees game for free if we sign on as a chaperone.

One of the guys knows when old man Miller in the wheel chair is going to be out of town. He has this forty-five under his bed and it’s fully loaded. We could get it and scare some kids. The only thing is there’s going to be his brother there, making a ramp for the stairs. He asked me to help build it but I don’t know. Maybe I will.

Speedy says he knows where there is a car with the keys in the dash all the time. It’s this Nissan with the cool rocket headlights. I bet they pop out real easy. Speedy’s brother is going to college next year and he’s going to donate his project hot rod to the car club. Maybe I’ll join and help fix it up for the car show in August. I bet I could make that baby shine like a mirror. There’s so much to do in the summer. So many choices, I can’t decide. Oh, well, I have the rest of my life to live, as long as I have fun this summer.

Writing, crafts, helping people.

Article Source: ArticlesList.com

A RARE Book Which Has Changed Thousands of Lives! Get your copy today! Listen to what one of our readers have to say: “…I have believed for a long time that one could manifest the life they chose, but I had been having a hard time getting the process down pat. This book has changed my life. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.” With great thanks and love,~ E.S.WowFREE Instant Access To This Rare Book!

No comments: