Positive thinking arms you with all the tools you need to achieve your deepest hopes, wishes and desires. You will be equipped to deal with any of the circumstances life presents you with, and receptive to the boundless possibilities that come with true happiness.
Once you have planted and tended your mental garden, you can sit back and enjoy the harvest of success.
“It is time to break through the barriers that have held you back and held you down for such a long time. It is time to reach out and indelibly etch your place in history.”
- Greg Hickman
When you reach fruition of your positive thinking goals, it is important to relax and enjoy your accomplishments. You will not be motivated to move further in your life if you do not take the time to experience the benefits of all your hard work.
Many people don’t know how to relax, and simply continue to push themselves believing that eventually, relaxation and reward will come to them. This is not the case: you must take the time for yourself to reap what you have sown in your mental garden.
Following are several suggestions to help you take in the true measure of your successes and use them to further even more positive gain:
· Take a “me” day. When you have reached a major goal, take an entire day for yourself. You’ve earned it. Engage in your favorite activities: read a good book, watch a movie, dine at your favorite restaurant. Pamper yourself: take a long bath, buy yourself a decadent dessert, get a professional massage. Refuse to do favors for anyone else on this day. Tell others that you are celebrating your success and indulge in good feelings. You will feel wonderful, and you will cement your achievements in your mind. Awareness of your progress is integral to your continued success.
· Spread the joy. Do you know someone with similar goals and ambitions? Take the time to share your accomplishments with anyone you feel will benefit from them. Tell them how you achieved your goals and share the secrets of your success. Changing your own life produces a powerful feeling, and when you use your own transformation to help others change as well, your own benefits are amplified. Happiness and success cannot be contained and kept for ourselves. Facilitate the spread of joy whenever possible, and you will find your efforts circling back to you again and again.
· Count your blessings. The more you accomplish, the more you stand to accomplish. Reflecting on the full realization of the completion of your goals will help you solidify your positive mindset. There may be benefits to your achievements that you have yet to realize. What have you gained by reaching your goals? Create a mental catalogue of all the ways your life is enriched by positive thinking and refer to it often. This practice adds to your arsenal of empowerment tools and exponentially increases your capacity to gain.
· Preserve the lesson. Just as you kept a journal of your progress toward the completion of your goals, you should keep a written record of your successes. The ability to reflect on change and the steps that led to it is crucial to your continued advancement. You may find yourself facing a similar challenge in the future, and having a set of written records to refer to saves you the mental difficulties of going through the process all over again as though you had never done it before. Additionally, writing down what you have learned enables you to discover the deeper meaning of all you have achieved, and everything you have gained in excess of your main objective.
· Start over. The sentiment “quit while you’re ahead” has no place in positive thinking. Though it is necessary to enjoy the rewards of your labor, it is equally necessary to set new goals; aim for higher standards. Never cease to learn and grow. When you have reached a point in your life that you feel satisfies your wishes and dreams, create new wishes and manufacture more dreams. Life is not a destination; it is a journey. To achieve perfection is to settle for complacency and stop living. We begin to die the moment we cease to change.
I’ve just released my brand new package which contains a wealth of amazing information which will reveal all the secrets on how you can make all your dreams, wishes and prayers ALL come true! My friend, this is no small thing! This is the “BIG TIME”… the GREAT WAY walked by all those who have awakened to FREEDOM, PEACE and ENLIGHTENMENT! Exclusive, private access today! Click here for Instant Wishmaker Secrets!
Know what's future in store for you? Try our amazingly accurate and insightful tools at Tarot Reading Secrets!
Learn how you can manage the Ups and Downs in life and in relationships the effortlessly way! Tons of resources, tips and advice available at Family and Relationships!